Post Page Advertisement [Top]

 BOWMAN LUSAMBO LIED IN PARLIAMENT




Kings malembe malembe and B flow reacts to bowman lusambos statement in paliament, mr lusambo stated that he has been working with youths a lot and that youths know him a lot, he said he has been talking with b flows parents every day.

He continued to say that kings malembe malembes parents are in his constituency and he has a close relationship with them. according to the two artists, this is a lie, and Blow said his parents are dead how come he claims to be talking with them.

In reaction kings made a post yestarday saying mr lusmabo is a lier and he is expecting the speaker to react on this, mr lusamabo went on to say, kings malembe made an apology to the president in his house and he has a good relationship with kings, but according to kings, this is a lie and he condemns such acts.

mr lusambo went on to say bflow is his boy and he has a wonderful relationship with him, he said right now as we are talking kings are flow are in my car outside, this shocked a lot of Zambians in that Mr lusambo is even lying in parliament and people are condemning such acts, that's what's trending on social media today, BELOW IS KINGS AND BFLOW POST ON FACEBOOK leave your thoughts in the comments.

KINGS WROTE:

I WILL NOT TAKE THIS NONSENSE AGAIN.
LYING ON THE FLOOR OF PARLIAMENT IS A CASE.
AM EXPECTING THE SPEAKER TO ACT.

BFLOW WROTE:
for the record I have never been in bowmans lusambos car and I have never in my life entered his car or home, why would I be in his car when I have my own, if he can lie that he speaks to the dead(my parrents), I wonder how many lies the people of Zambia have been subjected to.


Bottom Ad [Post Page]