Post Page Advertisement [Top]

 

YO MAPS SIDE OF THE STORY FULL INTERVIEW OF GETTING CANDID WITH YO MAPS



THIS IS THE FULL INTERVIEW TRANSLATED FOR THOSE WHO DONT HAVE THEVIDEO,LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS.

Hellen: hi

Yo maps: am trying

Hellen: its good to hear that you are trying, what’s has been going on

Yo maps: I think its my time to address my personal life on social media since its already there, I will have to clear myself, first of all I will love to talk about the message that went viral, no one has evidence that I might have wrote that, no one told me that I did that, I don’t know who wrote that message.

Hellen: you and mwizukanji has been dating , we used to see photos, you have a child together, when did you meet?

Yo maps: we met last year in april, and in three weeks she told me that she is pregnant, she drove from lusaka to kabwe and told me she is pregnant, after one week I took her to my parents and my father arranged elderly people and went to mwizus parents, when we went there I was asked if I want to marry her or I only want to pay for the damage and I said I want to marry her. They charged us and we paid half and went. I was told that I need to stay with mwizu, we started staying together, and we found a Job for her and started renting with her, we asked for a leave from the boss she was working for, when the pregnancy was nine months we traveled to kabwe, and I continued to pay two houses at the same time, when you date someone for a short time, you tend to discover certain issues about someone after wards

Hellen: yes that’s true

Yo maps: mwizu did not tell me that she already had kids in 6 to 7 months, the bad part is even her parents when we met to talk about marriage did not mention that she has a child, we posted a picture on facebook and a guy who I know organizes shows called me and said I know that girl we where at the same school and we learnt together in school, I knew her when she was having her first born, she did not tell you that she has children, I said no, I don’t know about that, I sat her down and asked her down about the issue children and she did not agree but went ahead and called the guy who told me and started intimidating him, I even have the message,(picture below),.


Hellen: ooh I see

Yomaps: the children to me are not a problem, I even did not know that she was married long time ago, they did not tell me about that,it was a big problem for me to hundle, and no peace in the house.

Hellen: she complained that you where mistreating her and you slept out of the house and asked her to abort the child.is it true

Yo maps: I would like to ask you a question, if I asked her to abort, why did I go and pay insalamu and said I will marry her,those are things she created, and went to darasalam and bought a car for her, because of the child.

Hellen: yes

Yomaps: so I don’t understand why she had to say that, she said I wanted to use her to promot my music or fame. There was a time people bullied her, people said she is ugly and you don’t deserve her, I posted her on my page to prove to people that we are happy, and nothing will stop us.

Hellen:so you are saying you where ok with her utill you started noticing that she was married before,

yo maps: I went to my parents and went to them and explained the whole thing, there where ok with it, but disappointed that they did not mention the issue of marriage and children that’s where the confusion is.

Hellen: when did you say that you are done with the relationship?

Yo maps: so after that I forgot about it, we started staying together again, I coundnt trust her anymore, but qureels continued  and we used to fight and had no peace, wasn’t repected as I deserve.

Hellen: Lets take a break and will continue after the break.

Hellen: welcome back am still chating with yo maps, you where saying something

Yo maps: yes,latter on I discovered then I also knew that she was married before and I went to ask her and she said she does not want to talk about it, but why didt you tell me about all that,

Hellen:  how is the situation as at now, because she said the child is not yours and she wil raise her children alone

Yo maps:as a man I decided that lets separate for a while and post pone the issue of marriage and chilanga mulilo and I believe I needed more time to know her and her knowing me, so it was a great idea for that time, she agreed, and when i come in lsk I will be coming to see you, we used to communicate, I was told she was seen someone else after two months,

Hellen: oohok

Yomaps: I was asking myself should I wait utill she breaks up with the person or I should move on as well, , I would like to ask you a question,

Hellen: (laughing)

Yomaps: like if you are dating someone, and tell your patner lets separate for a while and then that happens

Hellen: interrupts , and asked was it separation of moving on or it was a hold for  a while

Yomaps: no we used to meet and chat , I used to go to her house and she used to come where I was staying  that’s how it was, then I heard she was dating someone else, I thought maybe she has moved on.

Hellen: what if it was a lie that she moved on.

Yo maps: (sighs) I had evidence.

Hellen: did you ask her

Yo maps: no I didn’t bother to do so

Hellen: why

Yo maps: I expected her to call me and tell  me she has moved on.

Hellen: since she has your child ,didn’t you think it was right to call her and find out.

Yo maps: I  believe mwizu she is an elderly person, she even said, her ex husband was even going to her house.that was shocking to me.i have a lot to say

Hellen:are you going to be in your child’s life

Yo maps: yes I will the child is an innocent soul even her as the mother of my of my child

Hellen: the other issue people would like to know is that she was saying that your manager evans did not respect her.

Yo maps:  evans reacted like that because he knows the whole truth, and the reason was what aunty mili did, bringing the whole thing on social media, evans knows the whole story.she was suppose to call yo maps as well and find out.

Hellen: the statement said, you will wait for elders to sit down and talk about this,

Yomaps: yes because I respect elders and lot of people are involved its not about mwizu and I, waited for them to discus and I don’t know why mwizu brought that on social media.

Hellen: people are saying your current girlfriend snached you from her, and you left mwizukanji, for her.

Yo maps: when I heard she has moved on, I moved on as well I wanted to breath and told the lady what I was going though, I wanted to commit sucide , I was confused, she encouraged me a lot to move on.

Hellen: how is your new girlfriend handling what is going on for her.

Yo maps: I think its hard for her because she has never experience this in her life, she is trying

Hellen”: did you try to talk to mwizu during this whole thing on social media.to seek audience

Yo maps: I have been trying , I even sent text trying to talk to her, I called her response was not ok and she refused to meet me,(picture below)




Hellen: so now its just the family meeting

Yo maps: yes I also would like to meet her and make peace with her, for the sake of the child, all thes things happening will affect the child, we make peace between my family and hers.

Hellen : we have come to an end of the show any last words

Yo maps: I would like to thank few people if you can allow me.

Hellen: yes (sighs)

Yo maps: I would like to appreciate, my fellow musicians for calling and encouraging me and mum and dad for standing with me, and mwizus family for accepting to sit down and talk.

Hellen: are you going to cook for me

Yo maps: (laughs)

Hellen: thanks for hosting us in your house,and hope you settle this for the sake of the child and good luck on this.

 

 

Bottom Ad [Post Page]