Post Page Advertisement [Top]

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY -YO MAPS SHORT RESPONSE


Lately, you heard the breaking news of the Zambian superstar yo maps and his girlfriend aunty mili hosted mwizukanji on a live Facebook video and she explained her part of yo maps mocking her and sleeping with other girls and how this broke her heart if you haven't checked that yet click here.

so far we have only heard on side of the story but yo maps have not said anything yet, rumors have been going on saying yo maps is not interested in mwizu because she has children, this is so heartbreaking looking at how lovely they were all over Facebook. people who heard mwizukanji on the live video claim that she is so heartbroken others are saying she was forcing herself on him, some might be asking, what would have caused all this to happen, ba yama also known as Jay tone in a live video claimed he is a friend to yo maps and he feels people are not being fair because they are siding with only one part.

He went on to say yo maps have his own side of the story as well and he must be heard, and he went on to blame people for bringing the issue so early to social media instead of resolving it quietly, he said mwizu is the one with the problem in this area because she only justified herself throughout the live video with aunty mili, she can not say she was not wrong in some way. Furthur more people are now hating on yo maps and deleting his music, we are still waiting for yo maps response. and he did a Facebook post on his page which goes as follows.

Firstly I would like to make it clear that the opinions of my DJ Evans do not in any way represent my views. With that said I would like to apologize to the mother of my child for the hurtful things that were directed towards her. I would also like to apologize to the public for hurting you and disappointing you with all that is happening. >
I would like to make mention that I respect women a lot, I have a mother, sisters, nieces, cousins, friends, etc. I would in no way be happy if they were disrespected, I have a lot of respect for women including the woman that gave me a beautiful child. We may not be in good terms but I do appreciate and respect her a lot despite our differences. With that said, I would also like to bring to light that they are some fake Facebook accounts that have published a lot of fake statement(s) about her kids pretending to be me. This is not the first time I have addressed this situation. My side of the story will definitely come out as soon as both families conclude this matter.
Thank you and God bless
yo maps.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]